AT THE CENTRE WE OFFER YOGA/SEATED YOGA, PILATES & TAI CHI
Keeping physically active in later life is important for many reasons, this improves health and physical activity. Attending an exercise group also provides the opportunity to meet new people.
Here at Riverside Dover we run a variety of fitness classes every week. We offer exercises that can be completed seated or standing, so everyone can take part regardless of their ability so don’t worry if you haven’t exercised for a while, all exercises can be completed at your own pace.
Why keep fit in later life
- Helps maintain a healthy weight
- Supports your thinking skills
- Reduces your risk of falls by strengthening your muscles
- Boost your mood and energy levels
- It can help you meet new people and make friends as its a social activity
Class times & prices
Yoga – Monday 11:30am – 12:30pm – £5
Seated Yoga – Starting Thursday 21st April 11:45am – 12:15pm – Free for 10 weeks
Pilates – Tuesday – 6:30pm – 7:30pm – £5
– Friday – 10:30am – 11:30am – £5
Tai Chi – Saturday – 9:30am – £5
For more information call 01304 207268 or complete the below form